Rhino® 300mm Rinser with Blender AttachmentRegular price $329.95
*Please allow an extra 5-7 days for shipment as this item may ship from the Australian warehouse*
This rinser kit features the standard Rhino 300mm Vessel Rinser, with an additional Blender Attachment for larger vessels and popular blender jugs such as Vitamix and Blendtec.
The RHPR300-BL also features the Rhino Spinjet Valve, which spins and sprays in a fast, sweeping action, easily removing stubborn waste from your vessel. Its low profile body is optimally sloped and angled to ensure effective removal of liquids, reducing common odours caused from static waste. The large actuator plate supports blender jugs and larger vessels such as plungers and milkshake cups.
This rinser kit contains:
- 1 x Rhino 300mm Rinser (RHPR300)
- 1 x Rhino Rinser Blender Attachment (RHBRM)
- 1 x Rhino Rinser Riser (RHBUSH)
- 1 x Rhino Spinjet Upgrade (RHSPINUPGRADE)
- 1 x 3/8" John Guest push-fit inlet
- 1 x drain hose with clip.
- Rhino Spinjet Valve
- Low profile body
- Large actuator plate
- Easy to clean
- NSF Certified
- Dimensions: 231mm (W) x 354mm (L) 185mm (D) approx. (9.09 x 13.94 x 7.23 in) Height inclusive of Riser.
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1mm size
The Rhino rinsers are 1.57" deep, however, this is without fittings. We recommend at least 6" of clearance under the bench for basic connection (this includes fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.
Please Note - It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) is used when installing on a mains water line.