The Varia Multi Brewer is a six-in-one brewing unit that takes your home coffee experience to the next level. Made with high-quality materials and designed by coffee-masters in New Zealand, the Varia Brewer gives you the ability to brew to practically everybody's preferred method - from a smooth cold brew to a strong Italian-style stovetop.
The Varia features a handful of durable parts that fit together to create a versatile brewer that not only makes delicious coffee and tea, but it also looks great on your kitchen bench.
The parts of the Varia include a Dripper (02 Size), Stainless Steel Jug, Plunger, Moka Pot Coffee Chamber, and a Boiler. Also included is a lid (used when the plunger is not in use) and a base (used when the boiler is not in use). The main body of the brewer is double-walled stainless steel, and is paired with a cool-touch silicone handle for safe and easy brewing. The decor seal at the bottom of the brewer is customisable, with different colours included in the box.
- Six Brewing Functions: Filter, Cold Brew, French Press, Moka Pot, Kettle, and Tea Pot
- Boiler function can be used on gas, electric, or induction stovetops.
- Customisable colour seal
- Cool-touch silicone handle
- Precision Photo etch Filter
- Volumetric Dosing Basecap
- Multi-use parts
- Easy to clean: simply rinse out coffee and use a cloth to wipe out any residue after use.
- 1 x Varia Brewer (Jug, Boiler, Base, Lid, Plunger, Moka Pot Chamber/Filter)
- 1 x Set of High-Grade Silicone Seals
- 1 x Set of filter papers
- 1 x Brewing Guide
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Set of Decor Seals
- Capacity (Jug): 500ml
- Capacity (Kettle): 850ml
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Diameter: 90mm
- Height (Jug): 150mm
- Height (Boiler): 85mm
- Materials: Stainless Steel, BPA-free Plastic, and Silicone
- Warranty: 12-Month manufacturer's warranty.
Please note: If used daily, it is recommended to wash the Varia with warm, soapy water once a month. It is not recommended to put the Varia in the dishwasher.
Links & Downloads