Nitro brew coffee has never been easier with the Nitro V2PX Double Tap from Brood. This one-of-a-kind system draws cold brew coffee from any container, keg, or bag-in-a-box, chills it to 2 degrees Celsius, infuses the coffee with nitrogen, and through one tap it dispenses a smooth, delicious, nitro brew through the nozzle. Within seconds, you'll have velvety smooth nitro cold brew to enjoy! The other tap dispenses flat and fresh cold brew, cooled to 2 degrees Celsius. Using the Double Tap, you have the extra convenience of being able to pour two beverages simultaneously, so your customers can get their nitro coffee sooner!
Unlike traditional Nitro Kegerators, the Nitro V2PX is compact, portable, and easy to transport. As it does not rely on a supply on nitrogen from a tank, the V2PX produces unlimited nitro coffee for as long as you need it (or until your coffee supply is depleted), without the hassle of replacing tanks or monitoring pressure regulators.
With the Nitro V2PX series systems, you can pour a drink of nitro coffee in less than 7 seconds with complete consistency and have the creamy, smooth mouthfeel that you love from nitro-infused beverages - or simply enjoy classic cold brew coffe without the nitrogen! Expand your coffee menu with the V2PX machine and experience the on-demand, low-wastage convenience of nitro coffee.
- Enjoy both nitro and flat cold brew beverages from the one machine
- Pour two beverages simultaneously
- Cools down to 2 degrees Celsius
- Low maintenance
- Plug & Play: setup the system in 2 minutes and you're ready to serve nitro
- Adjustable temperature control
- Adjustable nitrogen levels
- Includes Bag in Box Bags and 2 x Bag in Box Adapters (in newer models not included in original production)
- Power: 110V/60Hz; 1.8A
- Dimensions: 360mm x 345mm x 610mm
- Dispensing Capacity: 36 L/Hour
- Internal Tubing Capacity: 750ml per tap
- Coffee Temperature at Tap: 2C (+/-1C)
- Pressure at Tap: 34 psi
- Weight: 33kg
- NSF and ETL Certified
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Filters air to 1 Micron
Cleaning: Cleaning the Nitro V2PX is easy:
Daily - After use each day, fill a container with 1 litre of water and pull the tap to draw the water into the machine and out of the tap.
Fortnightly - In a container, dissolve an espresso solvent into 1 litre of water and pull the tap to draw the water into the machine and out of the tap. Repeat with clean, fresh water.