Using a Caffewerks Dual Stage Water Filter System on an espresso machine can have several benefits:
Improved taste: Water filters can remove impurities such as chlorine, sediment, and minerals that can affect the taste of your espresso. By removing these impurities, the water used to make your espresso will taste cleaner and less harsh.
Increased lifespan of the machine: Minerals in hard water can build up and damage the internal components of an espresso machine over time. Using a water filter can reduce the mineral buildup and extend the lifespan of your machine.
Better performance: By reducing mineral buildup, a water filter can help maintain the optimal water pressure and temperature for making espresso. This can result in a more consistent and better-quality espresso.
Easier maintenance: A water filter can help reduce the amount of maintenance required for your espresso machine. By reducing mineral buildup, you may need to descale your machine less frequently.
Overall, using a water filter on your espresso machine can improve the taste and quality of your espresso, extend the lifespan of your machine, and reduce the amount of maintenance required.
Coffee is 98% water and filtration is the best way to protect your espresso equipment, and clean water is also the best way to keep your coffee tasting great.
The Caffewerks Dual Panel a sediment pre-filter to ensure that the secondary carbon block filter will last longer. The three filtered outlets are quick connections allowing easy connection to all of the devices that require filtered water.
1. The first filter is a High Efficiency 2-1/2" Polypropylene Sediment Depth Filter, which is a reliable and economical solution for pre-filtration in many applications. The 2-1/2" sediment depth filter offers greater surface area for longer life and greater dirt holding capacity. The filters are listed for food contact applications in Title 21 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.
2. The Second filter is a carbon block cartridge that is highly effective at reducing chlorine taste and odor from potable drinking water. The unique structure of the carbon block enables it to reduce giardia, cryptosporidium and other cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns. The filter is manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials. NSF and FDA Approved.
- Reduces chlorine, taste and odor
- Effective at filtering cryptosporidium and
- giardia cysts
- High capacity chlorine reduction
- Nominal 0.5 micron rating
- Made entirely of FDA-approved materials
- Ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications
Best Practice is to replace the filters twice a year, about every 6 months.
*Color of filter cap may vary*
If you need assistance Click here for our water pump consulting services starting at 55.00
*Each Water Pump System is built to order. Please allow 10-15 days for order processing prior to shipping*