If you're worried about proper sanitation of your vessel rinser, milk lines and automatic milk frothers, worry no more. Cafetto has designed a Daily Milk Frother Cleaner and has had it lab tested against E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus bacteria. It's formulated to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines.
PROCEDURE FOR MILK FROTHERS
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the blue cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the blue cap and pour from reservoir
- Add 50ml of MFC Blue to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution
- Run entire solution through frother
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly
- Do not mix with other chemicals