- Eligibility: Caffewerks and Simple Cart Systems Video Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Caffewerks and Simple Cart System, and any of their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of the foregoing, are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsors: Caffewerks, Simple Cart Systems, Rhino Coffee Gear, Slow Pour
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The Contest begins on November 18, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. PST, ends on December 3rd 2020, at 11:00 a.m. PST (the “Contest Period”),
HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, take the following actions to enter:
- Step 1: Follow both @simplecartsystems and @caffewerks
- Step 2: Tag a friend in the comments of the contest post that you think should also enter the contest
- Step 3: Create a 60 second video telling us about what you would do with a complete mobile beverage cart system!
- Step 4: Post the video on your account on your Feed as well as in your Stories, tagging both companies between Nov 18th and December 3rd 2020
- (If you do not have a public Instagram account you may still enter by emailing your video to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Guidelines: The Submission must meet the format and size requirements of the social platform used to enter; The Submission must include tagging the sponsor accounts in the description of the post @Caffewerks and @Simplecartsystems and using the hashtag #simplesystemscontest
Permissions: Entrant must have permission from any recognizable individuals (or their parent or legal guardian, in the case of minors) who appear in the Submission to use their names and likenesses in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth in Section 6. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights;
- The Submission must not contain content created by a third party, such as images or artwork;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Submissions generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Social Account. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Social Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address used to create the Social Account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected Submissions, or failure to receive Submissions due to limitation of third-party social network platforms, all of which will be void.
- Sponsor's Use of Submissions: By posting a Submission, you represent and warrant that the Submission complies with these Official Rules and you grant to Sponsor (and its designees) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate the Submission into other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will be asked to sign documentation for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
- Winner Determination: After Contest Period has ended a panel of qualified judges, determined by the Sponsors in its sole discretion based on the following criteria: Video shows how you would use a full mobile beverage system in a manner that’s inspirational, humorous, whimsical, or otherwise creatively evocative
Sponsor will not disclose judging scores.
- Winner Requirements: The winner will be notified by @caffewerks through the Social Account used to enter and will be directed to an online form, where each will be required to provide his/her name, mailing address, and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize.
If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
- Simple Display Cart Standard 804 in Black
- Caffewerks All In One Electrical and Pump System
- Rhino Coffee Gear smallwares package
- Slow Pour milk pitcher
- Release: By receipt of any prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, Instagram LLC, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any related travel.
- Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state or province, likeness, photo, including winner’s Social Account profile photo, Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram LLC.